Chatswood Rotary War Memorial Athletics Field, more commonly known as Rotary Field, is one of Sydney’s premier grass athletics tracks.
In 1961 the Rotary Club of Chatswood instigated the development of the field for athletics. The Club contributed $27,000 over five years to the development and the field was opened in 1967 by the Governor of NSW, Sir Roden Cutler.
The track is located in a picturesque bush land setting on Sydney’s lower north shore and is used extensively for training, as well as for club level competition by UTS Norths Athletics Club and Northern Suburbs Little Athletics Centre.
The track features a 17 lane straight on the infield, as well as synthetic runways for long jump and javelin.
The venue is managed by Willoughby City Council.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- FacilitiesTrack Length: 400mNumber of lanes - circular: 8Number of Lanes - Straight: 12Water Jump: NoLong Jump Pits: 5High Jump Fans: 0Pole Vault Pits: 0Discus Circles: 3Shot Put Circles: 4Javelin Runways: 1Hammer Circles: 1Lighting: YesSeating: A small granstand is located near the 1500m start line
- Help Us
Help us improve the information about this track using the form on this page.
Do you know?
- When is the venue open to the public?
- How many seats are in the grandstand?
- What parking is available near the track?
- Any other information of note?
Can you add further photos of the venue? You can upload them straight from your mobile using our online form.