The Hunter Sports Centre is a Rekortan track, located adjacent to Stockland Glendale Shopping Centre.
The venue played host to Telstra A-series meets in 2001 and 2002 and the Hunter Track Classic from 2012 to 2019. It has also hosted the NSW Country Championships on a number of occasions.
The venue is managed by Lake Macquarie City Council and is open 3:30pm to 7pm on weekdays and 8:30am to 11:30am on Saturdays.
The track was formerly a red Rekortan M99 surface but was resurfaced with a blue Rekortan M surface in May 2022. The facility is a World Athletics Class 2 Certified Facility, with the back straight also certified for use in competition. Further information is available in the full facility certification report.Club/Centre:
The following spike styles are most suitable for use on this track:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- FacilitiesTrack Length: 400mNumber of lanes - circular: 9Number of Lanes - Straight: 10Water Jump: Yes - externalLong Jump Pits: 4High Jump Fans: 1Pole Vault Pits: 2Discus Circles: 1Shot Put Circles: 3Javelin Runways: 2Hammer Circles: 1Lighting: Yes
- Help Us
Help us improve the information about this track using the form on this page.
Do you know?
- When the venue was opened?
- When the track was last resurfaced?
- What seating is available at the venue?
- Any other information of note?